CHAPTER 1. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The Customer shall file complaints regarding faulty Goods with the Seller in writing, at the following address: MVP Grzegorz Wolsztyniak, 63-200 Jarocin, Zajęcza 54 Street or by e-mail: email@example.com. The Seller may also be informed about sending the complaint by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a package containing Goods is found to be compromised, damaged or deffective, the Customer shall immediately (within at most 7 days from the day of receipt of the package) file a complaint with the Seller. Such an action will allow claiming compensation from the carrier.
- A complaint shall include a detailed description of the defects of the Goods and the Customer’s demand. It may include photographic documentation.
- The Seller undertakes to process the complaint within 30 days. If the Seller does not address the complaint within 14 days, the complaint shall be considered to be deemed justified.
- If a complaint is found to be valid, the Seller shall take appropriate action.
- It is possible to utilize extrajudicial ways of processing complaints and claiming compensation in legal relationships with Consumers, including:
1) the possibility to resolve disputes electronically through the ODR (online dispute resolution) platform, available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/;
2) the possibility of conducting amicable proceedings at a public court of law or an arbitration court;
3) the possibility of conducting a mediation with independent mediator’s participation.
CHAPTER 2. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Withdrawal from the Contract by the Seller or the Customer may occur in accordance with the civil code (Dz.U.2016.380 ze zm.).
- A Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 7 days from the day of receipt of the Goods
- Information on withdrawal from the contract by a Consumer is available at the shop website.
- A consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract in case of certain contracts, ie.:
1) service contracts, if the Seller provided service in full with explicit consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the service commenced that after its fulfillment by the Seller they will lose the right to withdraw from the Contract;
2) with price or remuneration dependent on financial market volatility outside the Seller’s control, which may manifest itself before the end of the withdrawal period;
3) in which the Goods are non-prefabricated, manufactured in accordance with the Consumer’s specification or serving the Consumer’s individualised needs;
4) in which the Goods are provided in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygiene considerations, if the package was opened after receipt;
5) in which the Goods are of such nature that after receipt they are irreversibly joint with other things;
6) in which the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer programmes provided in a sealed package, if the package was opened after receipt;
- The Seller shall return all the Consumer’s payments without delay, but not later than within 14 days from the time of the Consumer returning the Goods and withdrawing from the contract, including shipping cost. The Seller returns payments using the same payment method that was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer explicitly agrees to a different method of returning them, not incurring any cost.
- If the Consumer has selected a different shipping method than the cheapest normal shipping method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not liable to reimburse the additional Consumer’s cost.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods with all the accessories, including packaging, if it is a significant part of the Goods. The Seller may delay return of payment until receipt of the Goods or a proof of sending them, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer incurs only the direct cost of returning the Goods, unless the Seller agreed to incur this cost or failed to inform the Consumer about the necessity of incurring it.
- The Consumer is liable for reduction in value of the Goods resulting from using the Goods in a way other than necessary to determine the character, traits and functionality of the Goods.
- In case of a valid withdrawal from the Contract, the contract is considered null.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A CONTRACT - applies to Consumers
You may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without providing any reason.
The withdrawal period ends after 14 days from the day in which the Goods came into your possession or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by you, came into the Goods’ possession.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us about your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or e-mail). Here we provide our contact data:
MVP Grzegorz Wolsztyniak
Zajecza 54 Street
You may use the withdrawal form, but it is not compulsory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you inform us about exercising your right to withdraw from the contract within the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal from contract: if you withdraw from contract, we return all your payments, including shipping costs (excluding additional costs resulting from your choice of a shipping method other than the cheapest normal method we offer), without delay and in any case no later than within 14 days from being informed that you have decided to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
We will return the payments using the same payment method that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agree to a different solution; in any case, you will not incur any cost due to this return. We may delay returning the payment until receipt of the goods or a proof of sending them, whichever occurs first.
Please return the goods without delay, and in any case no later than within 14 days from informing us about withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods within 14 days.
You will have to incur the direct costs of returning the goods. Please note that you are liable for reduction in value of the goods resulting from using them in a way other than necessary to determine their character, traits and functionality.
Your personal data will be processed by the Seller in relation to your exercising the right to withdraw from the contract and meeting related demands, in accordance with applicable legislation. You have the right to demand from the data administrator access to your data, correction, removal or restriction of data processing. You have the right to object to data processing or file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you need more information, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.