This is a set of two unused (New Old Stock) head gaskets for V-54 and V-55 engines.
They will also fit any other engine of this series, including:
- V-2, V-2-34M and V-2-34M1 engines for T-34 and T-34/85, SU-85, SU-100 and series of recovery and engineering vehicles based on this chassis;
- W-54T and W-54Mazur engines for D-350 Mazur heavy artillery tractor, BAT-M, MDK-2M and other engineering vehicles and tractors based on ATT-409 chassis;
- W-54A engine for T-54
- W-54AM1 and AM2 engines for T-54AM1 and AM2
- W-55, W-55A, W-55WAX engines for T-55 and T-55 AM(including Merida and Kladivo versions)
- A-650-1 engine for ATS-59 artillery tractor
- V-6, V-6M engines for PT-76 and 2K12 KUB (SA-6 GECKO in NATO codes);
- V-6R and V-6R1 engines for GM-575 chassis
- PV-6 engines for Czechoslovakian TOPAS
- D12A-525A engines for Maz 543 heavy duty truckTo completely replace these in your engine you will also need a set of rubber rings, which can also be found in our store.